We are looking for a part time (10-15 hours a week) person to assist our HR Department of 2 with several administrative tasks for our 165 member architecture and design firm. Would be a 1099 or part time position initially, but could turn into an increase in hours or full time position with paid benefits depending upon performance.
Candidate should be someone in the DC are that can come in at least initially for training and then we can determine on site schedule if needed.
This position would report to the CHRO with direct oversight by the HR and Admin Manager. Candidate would support this department with Admin and HR tasks.
- Assist CHRO and HR/Admin Manager with ad hock HR and Admin tasks
- Assist with audits/year end items:
- 1095 ACA reports
- Workman's comp Audits
- Business Licensing and Architectural renewals/registrations
- Help with payroll items, such as PTO, hourly staff, 401k items and more
- Help with contracts/renewals
- Diversity Items
- Other HR and Admin duties as needed
- At least 5 years of proven experience with the above tasks as an HR Admin
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a business, HR or accounting field
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification
- Extreme attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service
- flexible and willing to learn
- Experience in Architecture/Design/Engineering/Construction or real estate industry a plus
- Willing to do a variety of projects
- Mid level experience with excel, word, outlook and SharePoint
- Pleasant personality and gets along very well with others
Competitive hourly rate DOE